RULES AND REGULATIONS OF SEA CLUB IV RESORT IN DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA
Click here to download PDF
The safety and comfort of all the guests here at Sea Club IV is vitally important to us. If at any time during your stay you encounter something that needs attention, please notify the manager at the front desk immediately.
- 386 271-4761 – After Hrs. Non-Emergency Answering Service.
- 386 248-1777 - To contact local Police.
- 911 - For all Medical Emergencies.
- Wi-Fi in units- log on to SEACLUBIV password is bigfish! (lower case)
- Display your parking pass on your dashboard.
- Wi-Fi - log on to SEACLUB password is the word "fish"(lower case).
- Display your parking pass on your dashboard at all times, while on property.
- There is a $50.00 charge for lost key(s). If you lock yourself out after office closes there is a $25.00 charge to be let in.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the resort including cabins & balconies. There is a minimum of $250.00 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Skateboarding and roller skating are not allowed on the premises.
- CAUTION, please refrain from having your balcony and entrance doors open at the same time. Door slamming causes expensive damage.
- Grills and open flames are not allowed on your balcony.
- DVD/CD players are available from the Front Desk.
- Some household items are available from Housekeeping.
- Towel exchange is Sunday – Friday between 9AM and Noon at the Laundry room.
- Personal washing machines and dryers are located on the first and fifth floors at $1.00 per load
- Individual load size boxes of laundry soap are available from the Front Desk for .50 cents.
- Do not hang anything including towels/clothes from balcony railings.
- Do not remove clothes hangers from the closets when you leave.
- Channel 732 is HBO. Channel 97 is a quick guide to TV programs. Beach Channel is 733
- Children who are not potty trained must wear swimmer type diapers while in either pool.
- Glass in any form is not allowed by or in the pool.
- Noodle types are the only flotation devices allowed in the pool.
- Pool towels are for drying off and not to be taken on the beach.
- Reserving pool chairs with towels or personal items is not permitted
- Do not sit/hang or hold on to the pool rope. Damage causes the pool to be closed.
- Beach Gate Code to re-enter the pool area is I, III, V, (1,3,5).rellas when leaving the pool.
- Pool closes at dusk.
- Please roll down umbrellas when leaving the pool.
- Recycle Bins are located on the ground floor, southside of parking lot.
The Owners Association Board of Directors, nor our Management group Lemonjuice Solutions, endorses products or services offered in any leaflet, handout or coupon book found on resort property. They are provided for our owners and guests, to be used at their discretion.
The goal of the staff at Sea Club IV is to provide you with a memorable vacation. If for any reason we are not meeting your expectations, please contact your resort manager. We welcome your feedback and will work to resolve any challenges immediately.
“Town Hall Meeting with the Manager”
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter
Get the latest news about SEA CLUB IV RESORT
Address3229 S. Atlantic Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida 32118
Phone number(386) 767-2700
Fax number(386) 761-8585
Owner's QuestionResort Manager - Michael DiPaola
HoursMon - Fri
8AM - 6PM
8AM - 8PM
8AM - 5PM